Antenatal Care (ANC) is first started in Jaipur by AQ Health Care where experts help in giving birth to a healthy baby by a healthy mother. Our services are available in Vaishali Nagar. A team of physiotherapists can guide you on the best care tips by giving proper educational sessions on labor and breastfeeding, meditation, proper diet and nutrition. This will help you women give birth to a healthy baby without any complications.
Get ANC services in Jaipur without delay.
What is ANC
Routine antenatal care (ANC) is defined as the care provided by health practitioners (or others) to all pregnant women to ensure the best health conditions for the women and their fetuses during pregnancy. The basic components of the ANC include risk identification, prevention and management of pregnancy-specific or concomitant diseases, education and health promotion.
How the Body Changes During Pregnancy
- Women of normal weight should gain around 25 to 35 pounds over the course of their pregnancies.
- Most of the weight goes to the abdomen, which shifts a woman’s center of gravity.
- Changing hormones increase the elasticity and volume of the circulatory system.
- This means the body pumps blood at a rate it isn’t used to in order to accommodate a growing baby
- Lung function improves during pregnancy.
- An increase in the depth of each breath increases the amount of air a pregnant woman inhales by up to 50% or more.
Benefits of Exercise during Pregnancy
- Pregnancy increases the hormone relaxin, which is responsible for making ligaments and issues more elastic
- This can give women a false sense of flexibility, which increases [email protected]isk for tears and sprains.
- Reduce backaches & pelvic pain
- Reduce constipation, bloating & swelling
- Boost your mood & energy levels
- Improve the quality of your sleep
- Prevent excess weight gain
- Promote muscle tone, strength & endurance
- Reduce live hood of developing gestational diabetes
- Maintain a healthy blood pressure & reducing likelihood of developing pre-eclampsia