Best Neck Pain Doctor in Jaipur - When To See?
AQ Healthcare as the best neck pain doctor in Jaipur, is an outstanding option for significant relief from the neck’s stiffness and pain.
Neck Pain and stiffness in the neck are common problems that anyone can face at any time, but sometimes this issue gets worse. It may have mild, dull, sharp, frequent, and rest of the things depending upon the various factors such as injury or diseases.
What are the common causes of neck pain?
Our neck is a susceptible area where muscles, bones, blood vessels, and nerves clubbed together. If any injury occurs to any one of them, that may cause severe pain in the neck. The following list includes some common causes of neck pain-
- Strain in muscles due to heavy weight lifting
- Accidental Injury
- Sports Injury
- Jerk due to any physical activity
- Bad posture while sleeping, working, or using the devices
- Physical or emotional stress
- Cervical osteoarthritis
- Cervical degenerative disc disease
- Cervical herniated disc
- Cervical foraminal stenosis
- Cervical stenosis with myelopathy
- Trauma due to injury
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Apart from the above reason, other reasons also exist, such as heart attack, meningitis, Lyme disease. It does not matter whatever reason; it is the best neck pain doctor in Jaipur will be a great help to overcome this painful situation, and you will also have guidelines to avoid it in the future.
What are the symptoms of neck pain?
The most common symptom is feeling difficulty and extreme pain while moving, walking, sleeping, and performing physical activities.
Although the signs and symptoms include-
- Extremely painful while holding the head in one position for a long time. Even in some cases, we can’t have it for a minute or minutes.
- Stiffness in muscles and neck spams.
- Decreased mobility of the head
- Needling pain
- Feel like pinching of needles
- Feel warmth while touching the neck.
The specialist working as the best neck pain doctor in Jaipur says that these symptoms may depend on person to person, like some feel all the signs, and some persons have any one or two of them frequently.
When to See The Best Pain Doctor In Jaipur?
Being your doctor is the worst practice because no one knows that it can lead to worse conditions. So, instead of trying x or y remedy, you should immediately rush to the neck pain doctor in Jaipur for the sake of relief and to get rid of the neck’s worst condition. You should run directly if you have pain due to a traumatic accident, fall, road accident, fight, or a mishap while playing sports requiring complete physical movements such as soccer, jumping, cricket, martial arts, etc.
You should see the best pain doctor in Jaipur if-
- Pain is getting worse day by day.
- Unbale to move neck and head.
- Cracking sound in neck
If neck pain is with the following –
- Irregular heartbeat
- Difficulty in breathing
- Pain & numbness in the neck, shoulders, and hands
- Pain in the jaw & chest
Then you must rush for emergency treatment for you or your affected loved ones.
AQ Healthcare is one of the best neck pain doctor medical services providers. You will find the great combination of medical sciences and technology to cure the patient for having lifelong health.